Loop: Inner Planets Loop: Inner Planets

OMG I love this so much!

Very unique sound. I could study to this or something, it keeps me thinking and wondering, for me at least.

The Aquatic Center The Aquatic Center

Ugh

I love listening to all genres, but this is like my life genre. I only get a certain feeling when I come across it. I love music that sounds like this, and I just feel at peace when I listen to it.

Mad Fiesta(Full w/o lyrics) Mad Fiesta(Full w/o lyrics)

THIS IS HOT

:D I LOVE IT! Definitely fits the Latin genre perfectly.

Blue Mood [Ambient] Blue Mood [Ambient]

Oh yes

Hmhm another song to relax to, do homework to, make art too, oh yes excellent :'D

End Of The Night End Of The Night

Oh my god.

It sounds like something I'd hear on the radio, really! Love the beat and everything, the hook is awesome as well.

Wonders of Space Wonders of Space

Holy hell.

6:12 is so amazing. This song makes me really happy, I can do whatever to this song, draw, study, play games, lol, you can really tell how much you worked on this song.. now this is music!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Ah so you're a fan of the symphonic approach
I did work on this one for a bit actually, but I had been catching mistakes the moment I submitted
Trust me I've gotten a lot better since 2009
Thanks for the love

Songs Sung Unsung Songs Sung Unsung

Amazing!

Probably one of the most unique sounding songs I've heard in a while. I was looping this for a while without noticing. It's just so beautiful!

Mathematical (Short Edit) Mathematical (Short Edit)

:D Omg

My kind of dance. Most dance songs seem very repetitive in a bad way after a while, but this was just perfect and never got boring to listen to.

Ben-the-Jew responds:

I keep it short and snappy - just the way you like it :P

Sweet Child o Mine Remix Sweet Child o Mine Remix

I'm confused O.O

Why is the score low?! It should be much higher!! Excellent remix, great lyrics, and everything added in between!! HECK YEAHH!!

Ereez responds:

Haters on the net, man. What can you do? Give them gold and they'll piss on you for it. This song has more love on youtube. I think Newgrounders just want techno or orchestral stuff to put in their flash games or movies. C'est la vie.

Lockdown-hip hop Lockdown-hip hop

Holy hell

I never usually review things, but the hook and the song overall is just BOSS. Better than most stuff on the radio these days.